Staff Background Check
Please read this page before proceeding with your background check.
Click this link to apply: Staff Background Check Application .
- Use link Above to Proceed with Background Check
- From the Drop Down Box choose the Registration Type and Select "GO"
- Choose Type of Membership "CLUB"
- From the Drop Down Box choose "Coconut Creek Soccer (FL) - Club # 465"
- You do not need a login and password to access the application. However, once you submit the application, you will not be allowed to access it again until after July 1st of each year. There is no charge for submitting the application.
- Be sure to designate the correct club, academy, or team with which you participate. If your club or team is a member of US Club Soccer through an affiliate league, select the league from the dropdown list, then your team. If your team is playing in a state cup or Youth World Series, and your organization is not otherwise a member, select the correct competition name and then your team from the dropdown.
- Complete the form in its entirety, read the language at the bottom, click I Agree, and submit. If you bypass any of these steps, the form will not be submitted.
- After July 1st of each year, you must re-access and update your application.
- Once your club or team requests your staff card, the background check will be processed. Your registrar will be able to see when you have submitted your application and when it is approved (but not the background check information). Nevertheless, you may want to tell them when you have completed the application so they can promptly request your staff card if they have not done so already.
- Registrars: you can see which staff have completed a risk form by accessing your memberís site with the primary registrarís password. See the link on the left side of the Staff Management page.
- We will contact you if we have any further questions or concerns. Otherwise, after the background check is reviewed and cleared, your registrar will be authorized to print your staff card.
- For more information on the US Club Soccerís background check program, and who must submit an application, see Risk Management Information or contact our Staff Support for your region .