The next 3v3 open open training session will be March 2012. If you process skill, dedication, and love for the game, then the league wants you to be one of six players chosen from pool play to represent the league in the 3v3 tournament season. This is a great opportunity for players and parents to experience the game at a DIFFERENT LEVEL!!!
Minimum Requirements: ?xml:namespace>
1. Player must be registered in the league or be a referee. ?xml:namespace>
2. Player must be at least 7 years of age by 8/1/2011 to 16 years of age. ?xml:namespace>
3. Player and family must be in good standings with the league. (NO PROBLEM PLAYERS or PARENTS will be ACCEPTED). ?xml:namespace>
4. Player and family must be dedicated to the program. ?xml:namespace>
5. Player and family must have demonstrated good sportsmanship throughout the season. ?xml:namespace>
6. Coaches and Players for this division are selected by the Board of Directors. ?xml:namespace>
Note: While everyone registered for the 2011/12 season is invited to participate in 3v3 training. Players are not guaranteed to make the tournament team . Further information will be made available at the open training session.
League Proud Sponsors
Coconut Creek Park Location Maps
Google Maps - ©2012 Google